Re: Nischensysteme (was Re: BeOS)

From: Julian Stacey <jhs(at)berklix.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 19:00:15 +0100

> SuSE? Genial, dann sparen wir sogar noch Kosten. Einer
> der Techniker murmelte was von »BSD« ... nie gehört. Die
> Leute vom Einkauf kennen's auch nicht. Gestrichen.
>
> (Mal den advocatus diaboli spielend.)
>
> Gruß
> Olli
>
> PS: Nein, _mir_ sieht Tux nicht ähnlich. :-)

Hi Olli,
Re your post ending as above:
Yes, sadly you'r right, even the penguin looking cute is an advantage
to Linux, all we have is some daemon, that doesn't look cute to
some, & gets spurious questions about meaning of demons/daemons &
religious questions etc. Even our mail list name "hackers" is a
liability & needless detraction. "Oh my god, Hackers !"

Julian Stacey
jhs @ berklix.com Computer Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz ! Schnupftabak probieren.
  Munich BSD Conference: http://berklix.org/conf/
  Spam phrases triggering deletion: http://berklix.com/jhs/mail/

with "unsubscribe de-bsd-chat" in the body of the message