NFL Football

From: <info(at)nfline.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 17:11:22

NFL fans! -

You have expressed an interest in NFL football. Here is a site
you must visit!
NFLine.com is a 20 year record book at your fingertips for the
non-bettor. For the bettor our Law of Averages betting guide
advises you on who to take. It also proves it works for the last
20 YEARS. Did Miami beat the spread every game they played when
they went undefeated for one entire season?? Our database gives
you the point spreads, the final score and the location of every
game played for the last 20 years.
Our short and to the point book section gives you, the user, the
culmination of 20 years of work, research and experience on how
to beat the bookie.

WE ARE NOT A RIPOFF TIPSTER!!! ARE YOU TIRED OF PAYING THE
BOOKIE?????

Right now the odds from Vegas to win the next Super Bowl are
posted on our website---FREE. We are here to help you. Take
advantage of our service and experience.
The Vegas point spreads are added to our website at 4:00 PM PST
on Sunday afternoon for the next Sunday's games.

LADIES--This is an excellent CHRISTMAS or BIRTHDAY gift for HIM,
or just a great way to say "I love you".

Click here for our website <A
href="http://www.nfline.com">www.nfline.com

If you don't want further correspondance E-Mail us at
Advisor(at)nfline.com

THANKS