Re: Anfrage: Installationsproblem

From: Kristian Abheiden <abheiden(at)t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:25:35 +0200

- FreeBSD-Version 5.4
- Folgende Schritte bei der Installation:
* Auswahl </STANDARD>/ im sysinstall Main Menu
* Message: "In the next menu, you will need to set up a DOS-style
("fdisk") partitioning scheme for your hard disk.
If you simply wish to devote all disk space to FreeBSD (overwriting
anything else that might be on the disk(s) select) then use
the (A)ll command to select the default partitioning scheme followed by
a (Q)uit. If you wish to allocate only free space to FreeBSD,
move to a partition marked "unused" and use the (C)reate command.
->Press enter or space
* FDISK Partition Editor: Disk name: ad0
Disk Geometry: 39761 cyls/16 heads/63 sectors = 40079088 sectors (19569 MB)
Offset: 0 Size(ST): 63 End: 62 Name: - PType: 12 Desc:
unused Subtype: 0
Offset: 63 Size(ST): 40079025 End: 40079087 Name: ad0s1 PType:
8 Desc: freebsd Subtype: 165 Flags: =
-> Q =Finish
* Message: Now you need to create BSD partitioons inside of the fdisk
partition(s) just created. If you have a reasonable amount
of disk space (200MB or more) and don't have any special reqirements,
simple use the (A)uto command to allocate space automatically.
If you have more specific needs or just don't care for the layout chosen
by (A)uto, press F1 for more information on manual layout.
-> press enter or space
* FreeBSD Disklabel Editor:
Disk: ad0 Partition name: ad0s1 Free: 0 blocks (0MB)
Part: ad0s1a Mount: / Size: 256MB Newfs: UFS2 Part: Y
Part: ad0s1b Mount: swap Size: 486MB Newfs: SWAP
Part: ad0s1d Mount: /var Size: 256MB Newfs: UFS2+S Part: Y
Part: ad0s1e Mount: /tmp Size: 256MB Newfs: UFS2+S Part: Y
Part: ad0s1f Mount: /usr Size: 18315MB Newfs: UFS2+S Part: Y
-> Q = Finish
* User Confirmation Requested: Last Chance! Are you SURE you want
continue the installation? If you're running this on a disk with data
you wish to save then
WE STRONLY ENCOURACE YOU TO MAKE PROPER BACKUPS before proceeding!
We can take no responsibility for lost disk contents!
->Yes
* _Message: Unable to find device mode for /dev/ad0s1b in /dev! The
creation of filesystem will be aborted._
-> OK
* Message: Couldn't make filesystem properly. Aborting.
-> OK
* Message: Installation completed with some errors. You may wish to
scroll through the debugging message on VTY1 with
the scroll-lock feature. You can also choose "No" at the next prompt and
operations have failed.
-> OK
* Zurück im sysinstall Main Menu

Ich hoffe, das hilft weiter?!