Altering textproc/dsssl-docbook-modular/files/patch-common_dbl1de.dsl

From: Nik Clayton <nik(at)freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:03:43 +0000

Folks,

My apologies for sending an English message to what (I guess) is
predominantly a German speaking mailing list. I didn't want to send
this to -doc, as it only concerns the German translation.

Jun Kuriyama has committed patch-ab from me to the
textproc/dsssl-docbook-modular port. This patch should be rolled in to
a future version of the stylesheets by Norm.

The effect of this patch is to make it easier for stylesheet
customisations to change the label separator characters.

Currently, the dsssl-docbook-modular port patches the installed files
directly. Now that patch-ab has been committed, I would like to apply
the two attached diffs. The first one patches patch-common_dbl1de.dsl
to remove the label separation patch. The second one patches
doc/share/sgml/freebsd.dsl to change the label separators in the
customisation layer.

Together, these two patches should not alter the output from the
stylesheets. I'd appreciate it if someone could confirm this
independently.

Longer term, both the English, German, and any other customisations
should migrate to doc/<lang>/share/sgml/freebsd.dsl, but one thing at a
time.

Any comments?

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve             http://www.freebsd.org/
FreeBSD Documentation Project           http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/
          --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---