Re: Gnome mit welchem Fentermanager

From: Sven Pfeifer <sven(at)>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 00:00:08 +0100

Oliver Fischer <plexus(at)> wrote:
> Leider ist der ziemlich schmalbrüstig. Wenigstens möchte ich per Maus
> Fenster auf einen anderen Workspace ziehen können. Oder habe ich da was
> übersehen?

Du kannst z. B. ueber den Workspace-Switcher die Fenster mit der
Maus zwischen den einzelnen Workspaces hin und herschieben.

> MfG
> Oliver Fischer

It's backup day today so I'm pissed off. Being the BOFH, however, does
have it's advantages. I reassign null to be the tape device - it's so
much more economical on my time as I don't have to keep getting up toc
hange tapes every 5 minutes. And it speeds up backups too, so it can't
be all bad can it? Of course not. --BOFH--