(no subject)

From: <josh.winters(at)webstream.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:52:56 +0100

Hello,

Could you please direct this request to the proper party? We are an
Internet company and would like to find out more about how our services
may benefit you. We also outsource design and programming work to other
countries. In addition, we have high-speed, low-cost hosting facilities
here in the U.S that you may find to your advantage.

We would like to get some additional information, possibly your media
package. If you have an interest, please respond to me at the address
below, or visit our web site.

Please send to:

If by e-mail:
josh.winters(at)webstream.net