cvsup7.de will go down permanently

From: Karsten W. Rohrbach <karsten(at)rohrbach.de>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 14:30:16 +0200

Due to structural changes in our upstream provider,
cvsup7.de.freebsd.org (datasink.webmonster.de/194.162.162.209) cvsup
service hast to go down on Fri, 2007-06-15, permanently.

Please point the corresponding DNS RRs to something that makes sense.

It was a pleasure to serve so many folks over the years and I wish to
thank all the kind a generous people in the FreeBSD community.

Regards,
/k

--
> Putt's Law:  Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who
> understand what they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not
> understand.
webmonster.de -- InterNetWorkTogether -- built on the open source platform
http://www.webmonster.de/ - ftp://ftp.webmonster.de/ - http://www.rohrbach.de/
GnuPG:   0xDEC948A6 D/E BF11 83E8 84A1 F996 68B4  A113 B393 6BF4 DEC9 48A6