Re: daemon stories ( german customs )

From: Peter Philipp <pjp(at)globalserve.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 21:15:59 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Andreas Klemm wrote:

> He is "witnes of Jehova" ;-))) So he can't tale my offer.
>
> Well I tried to explan to him, that this is only a masquot of
> the developemen team and was only chosen because of daemon
> programs so a demon is the masqot.
>
> "Yes, he told me ... these demons work in the background and try
> to influence us to something bad ..."
>
> Umpf ;-)) I wished him a nice day, said to him, yes I also belive
> in something like "good" and went away ...
>
> Someone other with such "demon stories" ?! ;-)

A few years back, when just starting to live out of my parents house, the
jehovia's liked coming by my house and talking to my roomate. He liked
talking to them and telling him his theories about god and such.

One day they gave him an article about the number "666" and computers
because they heard that I am on the computer all day. After reading it, I
was balling of laughter. basically it was saying htat everything that has
a stamp on it is devilish and that computers all deal with numbers and
identification stamps and so on so they are the devils work. They were
warning of the end of the world when everyone was just assigned a number
and it's all the devils work...hence computers are bad. :)

hehe

Peter

I am a supporter of the anti-spam campaign. <http://spam.abuse.net>