Re: Translator's mailing list, and/or tools

From: Nik Clayton <nik(at)nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 17:49:13 +0000

On Sun, Jan 03, 1999 at 01:05:06AM +0000, Nik Clayton wrote:
> I've cc'd this to all the people currently working on translating the
> FreeBSD documentation.

[...]
> First, would it be useful if there was a "translations" mailing list,
> for you guys to discuss issues relating to translating FreeBSD
> documentation, share tips, and so on? Or is -doc sufficient?

A number of people have said yes to this -- so I've set up

    freebsd-translate(at)ngo.org.uk

I'd be grateful if members of the translation teams would subscribe by
sending a message to

    freebsd-translate-request(at)ngo.org.uk

with the one word "subscribe" in the body of the message.

		       subterra superque womblia liber