Tthe largest catalogue of the art sites and museums { 1067458381 }AI

From: Gallery-a <a_ga_l(at)fromru.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2003 12:26:48 +0400

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We are pleased to inform you, that during the process of our site
modernization, due to every day updating of our link system, we became one
of the most full world art catalogues, as well as the largest catalogue of
the art sites and museums.
Now in the “Links” section ( http://www.gallery-a.ru/links/ ) you can find
more than 2000 links to the art-sites all round the world. 1057 of them
are Russian sites.
We are enlarging our catalogue and very soon it will have more convenient
form and interface with a possibility to add new links automatically. If
you own an art web site we will be happy to place your link at our site.
If you would like to be informed about all the art and art-business events,
to have a look on the old masters paintings or get acquainted with the
contemporary creative work of the new artists working in the modern streams
field, welcome to our web site!
Gallery curator.

Welcome to our website!
Gallery curator.

P.S. Also available for fun:
E-Cards:http://www.gallery-a.ru/ecards/compose.php
Wallpapers: http://www.gallery-a.ru/luxury.php

Sorry if that information not interesting for You and we disturb You with
our message!
For removing yor address from this mailing list just replay this message
with word 'unsubscribe' in subject field
or simple click this link: