your invited to the party

From: <kgbf(at)pacbell.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:08:06 -0700

CLUB LIVE Saturday July 19 st. 2003 9 PM

Alton & Darrly Garcia

The Creators of RAW and Cupids are proud to present the
launch of orange county's newest monthly SUPERCLUB!

The LIVE Stage DJ's Adam Webb
Las Vegas SuperStar DJ Rock'n The LIVE Stage

Glitz Glam and a Whole Lotta Mayhem!

Amazing Stage and Lighting Production
The Glamorous GIRLS if LIVE
LIVE-Limited Presale Tickets

Exclusive Plush VIP Room with all the amenities of a ROCK STAR

There is no Concert Before Our Party, we're ready Arrive Early! We are Opening The Main Theatre Doors open at 10 PM till 2 AM.

The Grove of Anaheim
2200 E. Katella Ave. (In the EDISON Stadium Parking Lot)
Club info line (714)-517-7737

 you Opt-in at one time to receive email promotions to be removed email unsubscribe to: reducedebt(at)saveustoday.com

with "unsubscribe de-bsd-test" in the body of the message