Anyone with the Ipredator VPN up and running on their machine?

From: <tmp(at)imap.cc>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:18:11 +0100

Does anyone have a working VPN tunnel with the Ipredator VPN service
provider?
I’m struggling to set it up and I would greatly appreciate if someone
with at working tunnel could lend me a helping hand.

Info that I can think of that would help is:
mpd.conf.
the output when running mpd5.
the output from netstat –r both before and after the tunnel is
established.

Regards,

/Dre