Re: mal aus interesse: bleibt der Firefox jetzt in "devel"?

From: Christian Weisgerber <naddy(at)mips.inka.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:04:17 +0000 (UTC)

Christian Weisgerber <naddy(at)mips.inka.de> wrote:

> From: Martin Wilke <miwi(at)FreeBSD.org>
> Subject: [Firefox] Why we can't update..

Ich hätte die anderen Mailinglisten vorher lesen sollen...

--------
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 01:19:33 +0100
From: Martin Wilke <miwi(at)FreeBSD.org>
To: gecko(at)FreeBSD.org
Cc: ports(at)FreeBSD.org, gnome(at)FreeBSD.org
Subject: [CFT] Firefox 3.6 for FreeBSD

Howdy,

We know that a lot people are waiting for Firefox 3.6,
but nox@ found a strange bug which is now solved.
The problem was that starting Firefox 3.6 with certain
addons installed was not possible. Now it looks like all
problems are solved and we can start a CFT.
If everything works fine we plan to commit Firefox 3.6 next
weekend. We should also note that the java plugin currently
does not work with 3.6.

[...]
--------

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=27646+0+current/freebsd-gnome

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          naddy(at)mips.inka.de