Re: mal aus interesse: bleibt der Firefox jetzt in "devel"?

From: Christian Weisgerber <naddy(at)mips.inka.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 20:27:47 +0000 (UTC)

--------
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 19:16:18 +0100
From: Martin Wilke <miwi(at)FreeBSD.org>
To: gecko(at)FreeBSD.org
Cc: gnome(at)FreeBSD.org, ports(at)FreeBSD.org
Subject: [Firefox] Why we can't update..

Before we get more mails with the question why we not update
firefox to 3.6, the answer is easy, nox@ found some problems
with some plugins, this problem seems to be only FreeBSD
releated under Linux or Windows seems to be works all fine.
Some plugins crash with some open ASSERTS, we working
on this problem but that need a bit time. So please
wait a bit.

Thanks!

- - Martin

--------

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          naddy(at)mips.inka.de