Re: BSD-Zertifizierung?

From: Oliver Fromme <olli(at)lurza.secnetix.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:30:37 +0100 (CET)

Thilo Engelbracht <info(at)engelbracht.de> wrote:
> Im Linux-Bereich existieren diverse Zertifizierungen, u.a.:
> [...]
> Gibt es im BSD-Umfeld eigentlich eine ähnliche Institution, die solche
> Test anbietet?

=== Zitat ===
The BSD Certification Group is comprised of educators, writers and
sysadmins who are well versed in and passionate about BSD systems. The
group was formed in January 2005 to create a BSD certification program
that is recognized as the industry standard for certifying both the
knowledge and the ability to perform administrative tasks on BSD
systems. The BSD Certification Group website is at
http://www.bsdcertification.org/
=== Zitat Ende ===

"[...]  one observation we can make here is that Python makes
an excellent pseudocoding language, with the wonderful attribute
that it can actually be executed."  --  Bruce Eckel