Re: Backup machen und auf anderen Rechner installieren

From: Oliver Fromme <olli(at)secnetix.de>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:41:58 +0200 (CEST)

Georg Graf <georg-dfbsd(at)graf.priv.at> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 13, 2003 at 04:56:56PM +0200, Oliver Fromme wrote:
> [...]
> > In sh/ksh/zsh/bash-Syntax (die Liste ist in liste.txt):
> >
> > bauport() { cd /usr/ports/$1 && make install || echo $1 > /tmp/failed.txt; }
>
> ^
> Da würde ich ">>" nehmen. <-|

Oops, ja, hast recht. Das kommt davon, wenn man sowas auf
die Schnelle hinschreibt, ohne es selbst auszuprobieren.
:-)

I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet.  Here's what I worry about.  I worry
that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say "Daddy, where
were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?"
       -- Mike Godwin