SPAM: 5 Million fresh Opt-in only email addresses

From: levEve McIntyre <bobcageon(at)runbox.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 03:29:23 -0500

We have just released 5 Million freshly extracted OPT-IN email addresses.

Just for this week, you can download these for only $39!

Now you can send emails to only OPT-IN email addresses.

To order yours, please fill in the form below and email it back to muttonchop(at)libero.it
Make sure to put "OPTIN" in the SUBJECT line.

[] I want to order your OPT-IN email directory

( You will receive instructions on how to pay for and download the email list via the address indicated above)

After receiving your email we will send you a link where you can pay via secure server. We accept
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.