Fwd: HEADS UP: FreshPorts announcement

From: Jan Siml <jsi(at)jules.de>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:26:54 +0100 (CET)

attached mail follows:

Folks,

FreshPorts has gone offline. This happened sometime yesterday.
I have been unable to contact my provider. This also affects
FreshSource and The FreeBSD Diary.

My first priority is to locate another provider/sponsor who is
willing to provide a box and bandwidth in exchange for advertising.
I hope I can contact my provider today, but in case I cannot I need
to start the search now.

--
You are recieving this message as part of the service
you joined at http://www.FreshPorts.org/ but if you no longer