CORAL CALCIUM_Holiday Special!

From: Coral Health <yourhealthnow(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, December 09, 2002 3:07 AM

CORAL CALCIUM_Formulated by Robert R.Barefoot

HOLIDAY SPECIAL...save up to 30%
As Low as $19.99 a Bottle.

Copy and Paste http://www.coralcalcium.co.lk@ztqlrni.ph/search.php?id=cocolki into your internet browser to Give The Gift Of Health This Holiday Season!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

You have received this e-mail as an opt-in entry to a health related database. If you feel you have received this e-mail in error, or would not like to receive any further health related publications, please visit http://www.coralcalcium.co.lk@ztqlrni.ph/search.php?id=cocolkr and we will take you off our list.

search words: suspensory wamara acosmism recontraction deviability recessiveness