Re: FreeBSD on CDs

From: Christoph P. Kukulies <kuku(at)>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:32:40 +0100

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 03:53:07PM +0100, Khurram Pirzada wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,

Are you kidding, dude from Dudweiler, with this X-Mailer line ?

Kidding aside, de-bsd-hubs is probably not the right place for asking such a
question. (I redirected the answer to de-bsd-questions)

Being a student, don't you have access to a CD burner at the
university? Don't you have a computer club or some such?

> I am an international student and want to install FreeBSD on my PC.
> However, I don't have internet access on my PC at dormitry. Could you
> please send me CDs..... If yes, please mail them at:
> Zi.Nr. 705-5,
> Dudweiler, Bruchwiesenanlage 4
> D-66125 Saarbrucken
> Thankyou very much for your consideration.
> Khurram
> To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo(at)
> with "unsubscribe de-bsd-hubs" in the body of the message

Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies(at)
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo(at)