USV under FREEBSD

From: Volkmar Bleicher <bleicher(at)transsolar.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 15:37:29 +0100

Hallo all,
I want to connect my APC USV to 2 FREEBSD 2.2.2 Servers.
The first will be the primary server which is connect with the serial
port to the USV and a secondary server which will be shuttdown with the
primary server.

Has anybody some experience which this problem?

Regards Volkmar Bleicher

*  Volkmar Bleicher                                                 *
*  TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH                                   *
*  Nobelstr. 15                     Tel.:  49 711 67976-25          *
*  70569 Stuttgart                  Fax.:  49 711 67976-11          *
*  Germany                          Mailto:bleicher(at)transsolar.com  *