Online Dating: Limited Time Free Offer!

From: <DatingOnline(at)mail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 01:31:49 GMT

Hello,

!!Thanks For Inquiring About Our FREE TRIAL!!

You've heard about our NEW online dating community!
Come join! We have FREE CHAT (both private and group), e-mail, member
bulletin boards and a TRUE CONFESSIONS forum. Increase your chances!
Our members are having fun and we really think you'll enjoy the people
you meet at The Singles Club.

Now offering a 7 DAY FREE TRIAL !!! Go to
http://216.200.194.150/singlesdateline/
or
http://singledateline.homepage.com/index.html

Thank you and we'll see you inside. Have fun and happy dating.

Respectfully,

Your friends at The Singles Club

with "unsubscribe de-bsd-hackers" in the body of the message