Re: Short FreeBSD talk on 34c3?

From: Julian H. Stacey <jhs(at)berklix.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 01:40:27 +0100

Hannes Hauswedell wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> the FSFE is planning a session on the 34th Chaos Communication Congress
> about Free operating systems that are not based on Linux. We want to
> promote "free software diversity" and would love have someone introduce
> FreeBSD to the audience. We are also inviting the other BSDs,
> OpenSolaris/IllumOS and also GNU/Hurd :D

27th to 30th December 2017, 34th Chaos Communication Congress Leipzig.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=leipzig#map=11/51.3395/12.3811
South West of Berlin, Germany, Europe

I've forwarded to Munich Germany group:
        http://berklix.org/bim/ Berkeley In Munich

Cheers,
Julian

--
Julian H. Stacey, Computer Consultant, BSD Linux Unix Systems Engineer, Munich
 Reply below, Prefix '> '. Plain text, No .doc, base64, HTML, quoted-printable.