Re: Aachen or bust

From: Jacques A. Vidrine <n(at)nectar.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:08:27 -0500

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 02:38:12PM +0200, Thomas Gellekum wrote:
> "Jacques A. Vidrine" <n(at)nectar.com> writes:
>
> > Hi Thomas!
> >
> > My wife and I will be in Aachen from August 4 through August 11. Would
> > you like to meet for a beer sometime if possible?
>
> Sure. I won't be here next weekend (04./05.), but any day on the rest
> of the week is fine with me. If the two of you don't mind meeting a
> few more people we can work out a time and place on the german mailing
> list (Reply-To: is set).

That would be great! We don't have a schedule, but as a starting point
how about Tuesday? Where is Aachen's most comfortable pub?

Perhaps, too, someone might have a suggestion as to a friendly place
where one could plug in one's laptop and ssh so I can keep in contact
after I leave the States on Saturday.

Cheers,

--
Jacques Vidrine / n(at)nectar.com / jvidrine(at)verio.net / nectar(at)FreeBSD.org