You CAN make a difference in this world

From: Jennifer Smith <turehu(at)themail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 06:00:44

We are a group of Schizophrenic Writers and Poets. We invite you to learn a little bit about one of our best exponents. His name is Brian Hare. He writes about life and hope in a very special and individual way. To visit the Prosetry webpage please go to:

              http://www.cyberturf.com/dreamworks

Thank you for your attention. We appreciate and value your interest.

If this Email has reached you by mistake we apologize. To be removed from our mailing list please click here.
             turehu(at)zfree.co.nz

with "unsubscribe de-bsd-chat" in the body of the message