Is Your Family or Business Protected?

From: <fireprevention(at)mail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:42:40 +0900 (KST)

ARE YOU INSURED? ARE YOU PROTECTED?
Every 6.2 Minutes, Someone In America Is Hiring A lawyer.
How Would Like To Be One Of THe First To Offer Actual Legal Insurance, While Working From Home, To Millions Of Americans.

Visit Us Today For More Information.

http://pages.bolt.com/other/4legalinsurance
http://4legalinsurance.homestead.com/
As Common As Car Insurance In Europe, Now Sweeping The U.S.

*Due To Our Sites Popularity, You May Experience Momentary Problems Accessing Our Site. Please Try Again In A Few Minutes If You Get The
"There Are Too Many Users Connected Error" Thanks.

with "unsubscribe de-bsd-chat" in the body of the message