Re: Wo gibt es Empfänger, möchte FreeBSD Rechner als NTP Server betreiben

From: Andreas Klemm <andreas(at)klemm.gtn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:24:19 +0200

Hi !

Thanks for your kind reply, but in the meantime I solved my problem
by declaring / configuring my clock as stratum 1 in /etc/npt.conf.
Now cisco accepts my FreeBSD machine as time server.

        Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm                               http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
                                  http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html