Re: FreeBSD Goodies from Walnut Creek

From: Julian H. Stacey <jhs(at)FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 21:08:15 +0000

Hi,

Reference:
> From: Marc_van_Woerkom(at)notes.labcontrol.com
> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 14:03:50 +0200

Marc_van_Woerkom(at)notes.labcontrol.com wrote:

> Marc van Woerkom
> 11.11.97 14.03
>

> Hi!
>
> [Aus der 2.2.5 Ank?ndigung]
> > Walnut Creek CDROM has also brought back the popular 4 color FreeBSD
> > T-shirt with Tatsumi Hosokawa's artwork and will soon have it in
> > stock, though the final price has yet to be determined - it should be
> > somewhere between $15 - $18. Just for something totally new, we will
> > also soon have some rather nice FreeBSD polo shirts sporting an
> > embroidered daemon on the pocket with the word "FreeBSD" below it.
> > These shirts are of very high quality and with a price tag to match -
> > $45.00. Not cheap, but still a great gift item for that special
> > FreeBSD someone in your life this Christmas. :)
>
> Tja, wuerde ich ja gerne kaufen, aber wie bezahle ich die Teile ohne
> Kreditkarte?
>
> Eine aehnliche Frage hatte ich ja schon mal wegen dem CD-ROM Abo gestellt,
> u.a.
> wie von Greg empfohlen mehrfach an sales(at)cdrom.com, da es mal ein deutsches
> Konto
> von Walnut Creek gegeben hat -- leider hat bis heute niemand reagiert. :-(
>
> Gruesse,
> Marc

Ask "Mahmut Kursun" <mk(at)tuco.com>
He has a business here in Muenchen selling WC CDs (& other CD's)
Maybe he could even front the subscription for you, for a small fee.
PS Mann koennte auch ihn in Deutsch schreiben.

Julian

--
Julian H. Stacey       jhs@freebsd.org         http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/