FreeBSDers met in Berlin yesterday

From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku(at)gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 12:23:39 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear FreeBSDers,

Just want to thank the Berlin FreeBSDers (a small selection
of a sure larger community) for the enjoying evening we had yesterday.

We met in Udo Wolters Band's rehearsal room in Berlin Kreuzberg,
Urbanstrasse. Sure a very original meeting point.

Music was nice to listen to, but FreeBSD specific matters
we were unable to discuss due to high level of their amps
volume. For a listening probe also see:

LOW-TECH Page: http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~uwp/low-tech.html

We listened to the band playing a selection of their
repertoire and then we all went to have a nice night meal
in a chinese restaurant round the corner.

Signed present were

Slavan Rezic (eserte(at)cs.tu-berlin.de)
Udo Wolter (uwp(at)cs.tu-berlin.de)
Thomas Gebhard (gepard(at)cs.tu-berlin.de) (a yet to be converted linux user :-)
Wolfram Schneider (wosch(at)freebsd.org)
Christoph Kukulies (kuku(at)freebsd.org)

Thanks for an enjoying evening during my stay at the CHEP97
conference on Computing in High Energy Physics in Berlin from April 7-11
where I held the FreeBSD banner high and and showed other
physicists from all over the world, SLAC, FNAL, CERN, DESY
and other institutions that there's also "life in other galaxies".

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku(at)gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de