#1 Ranked Home Business Opportunity - Get Rich at Home!

From: Blanka Pasagic <blanka_p(at)prontomail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:59:43 +0100

G'Day !

I saw your advert on the classifieds, and
being involved with internet business, I wondered if you had
seen our vertical downline innovation, perhaps it might
complement your existing business?
The ad is below:-
A NETWORK MARKETING OPPORTUNITY WITH A GUARANTEE!!
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT!
How would you like to know that you have an existing downline and
team in place to continue to help you develop a network
BEFORE you ever sign up or invest a penny?
How would you like to know that you can earn an easy GUARANTEED Commission check
coming to you EVERY month that just keeps getting bigger???
Unique TEAM concept to help you to build a
network. There is absolutely no risk to get involved and no cost
to join
No hype - this is for real and we can prove it.
ALL new members that come into the club COMPANY WIDE will go
under YOU.
A true VERTICAL downline.
Get your FREE membership now and WATCH what happens !!!!!
As a FREE Club Member, you get rebates on your purchases at the affiliate
stores located in the Mall, over 150 well known stores.
LIMITED TIME offer FREE SOFTWARE
That You Can Start Using Right Now To
Bring Instant Visitors To ANY Web Site !

YOU HAVE NOTHING to LOSE and POTENTIALLY a LOT to GAIN.
http://blankabiz.5u.com/

Kind regards,
Blanka Pasagic
GET FREE TRAFFIC!