Women's beauty for you

From: gurn <info(at)ciao.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 08:00:20 +0300

I'm looking for a man, who can become my hero and my prince! I prefer permanence in my life, but I am always happy when pleasant
and unexpected changes occur in my life. I would be really happy to meet a smart and cheerful man who wants to create a family. By nature I am a openhumorous, romantic and tender girl. I get on well with relatives and just new people, so I can make really
good impression about myself. I am looking for a man who has such features of character as courage, honesty and good sense of humor. My ideal man should like to spend time together with his second half.
He can be any age, because only his inner world are important for me http://qgblq.freevar.com I have a sensible soul and soft heart. I am a hospitable person and I like to take care of people.

with "unsubscribe de-bsd-test" in the body of the message