Present of new painters (0182869003)@dv -ERR

From: Gallery-a <a_ga_l(at)fromru.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2003 19:56:50 +0400

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are pleased to inform you, that our Gallery has been updated.

We had also updated our link exchange system.
Now you will be able to automatically add your link to our links catalogue.
http://www.gallery-a.ru/links/register.php

We would also like to introduce you a new artist, Tatiana Tjangova. You
will be able to have a look on some paintings of her which were painted
during the summer period.
.http://www.gallery-a.ru/painter.php?aid=101

 Welcome to our website!

Gallery curator.

Also available on our site
E-Cards:http://www.gallery-a.ru/ecards/compose.php
Wallpapers: http://www.gallery-a.ru/luxury.php

Welcome to our website!
Gallery curator.

Sorry if that information not interesting for You and we disturb You with
our message!
For removing yor address from this mailing list just replay this message
with word 'unsubscribe' in subject field
or simple click this link: