Links to the art sites of whole former Soviet Union (USSR) -=- / 0728510486 /@DV

From: Gallery-a <a_ga_l(at)fromru.com>
Date: 12 Aug 2003 19:45:09 +0400

Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

We are pleased to inform you that during the modernization of our web-site,
and everyday up-dating link system, we became one of the most popular world
wide art catalogues site as well as the largest catalogue among the Russian
art sites and museums.
Now in the “Links” section you can find the most complete catalogue of
Links to the art sites of whole former Soviet Union (USSR).
1. Russia (1070)
2. Byelorussia (24)
3. Ukraine (123)
4. Moldova (9)
5. Lithuania (1)
6. Latvia (5)
7. Estonia (4)
8. Tadzikistan (2)
9. Turkmenistan (*)
10. Kirgizstan (9)
11. Kazakhstan (20)
12. Uzbekistan (2)
13. Georgia (11)
14. Armenia (10)
15. Azerbaijan (20)

We placed on our web site new page with some paintings from a remarkable
Armenian painter, national Armenian artist, Zochar Kchachatrjan.

If you are the owner of art web site, we will be glad to place a link to
your site.

If you would like to be informed about all fresh news in art life and art-
business, to have a look at old masters paintings or get acquainted with
modern painte’s creations in modern art streams, feel free to visit our
site.

Welcome to our site!
Gallery curator.

P.S. Also available for fun:
E-Cards:http://www.gallery-a.ru/ecards/compose.php
Wallpapers: http://www.gallery-a.ru/luxury.php

Sorry if that information not interesting for You and we disturb You with
our message!
For removing yor address from this mailing list just replay this message
with word 'unsubscribe' in subject field
or simple click this link: