Investor Awareness

From: xbqAlexander HyL <xuuufody(at)online.sh.cn>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:42:57 -0400

OTCBB Newsletter's LAST TWO MONTHLY PICKS:

June: STLOF from $ .67 to $2.98 in 12 days for a GAIN OF OVER 300%!!!

July: YPNT from $ .58 to $2.16 in 14 days for a GAIN OF OVER 200%!!!

HERE IS OUR AUGUST EXPLOSIVE STOCK PICK at 25 cents per share!!!

STRONG BUY:

C.E.C. Industries Corp.

OTC: CECC

Short-term Target: $ .85

SPECIAL ALERT…(OTC: CECC) Secures $20,000,000 Equity Financing for the Completion of Revenue Producing and Profitable Acquisition Targets Leading to Soaring Revenues for 2003! Savvy investors target strong gains with imminent jump to OTCBB listing!

For over 4 years the OTCBB Newsletter has excelled at uncovering news and information that dramatically shapes the future performance of stock prices as driven by the events that are most significant, but are unfortunately overlooked by investors. Our research and insight provides the competitive advantage needed by investors to seek out and capture glowing opportunities that become the success stories of tomorrow.

When our New Recommendation C.E.C. Industries (OTC: CECC) announced that they had $20 Million in Equity Financing under their belt, it became clear that their assets, revenues, and earnings are about to increase dramatically. While many companies are strapped for cash and unable to develop, CECC is smashing down those barriers and on the fast track for exponential growth. CECC is completing acquisitions enabling the Company to evolve as the heir apparent to Visa's card-based prepaid programs and embrace a major foothold in a $Trillion dollar market comprised of over 50 Million consumers.

CECC has solidified the placement of its proprietary technology stored value card products through thousands of major national retail distributors. The immediate achievable target is the shipment of over one million cards with 100,000+ retail and loading locations.

CECC IS IN THE HOT SECTOR OF STOCKS SCORING HUGE GAINS THAT ARE INVOLVED IN ELECTRONIC MULTI-FEATURE CONSUMER SERVICES! Examples in this area are (NASDAQ: PRSF) from $ .73 to $3.05 and (OTCBB: YPNT), our last recommendation, from

$ .58 to $2.16.

CECC will be financially rewarded for filling a void in consumer payment services by providing a revolutionary multi-functional product with features and mobility that are unmatched for the billions of transactions in the credit, debit, and pre-paid card industry. The Company has vaulted its status as the premier provider of stored-value products and services. C.E.C. Industries has achieved the pinnacle of success by bundling valuable functions such as debit-prepaid, ATM, point of sale purchase, instant global money transfer, on-line purchase, on-line account management, and prepaid cellular, long distance, and Internet access all into a single card account for the fastest growing sector of electronic payment products.

CECC has alerted the financial community that the transition has begun for an upgraded listing on the OTC Bulletin Board. From our experience, we have seen the rewarding effect this development will have on the value of CECC shares. Out of the Company's 33.9 million shares outstanding, 30 million (88%) are restricted, leaving a very tiny float of under 4 million free trading shares.

With $20 Million in financing, revenue producing acquisitions, and less than 4 million shares in the float, we anticipate huge volume along with rapid analyst coverage and broker participation for CECC. CECC's jump to the OTCBB will ignite investor attention as their formula of valuable components enhances the ability to reward investors. As our "TOP UNDERVALUED PICK", CECC could be our biggest winner this year!

DISCLAIMER: OTCBB Newsletter is a financial advisory network focusing on high-growth companies with the intent to offer its subscribers a great investment reward. OTCBB Newsletter is not currently a registered investment advisor and is not affiliated with any broker or dealer. The information contained in this publication is for informational purposes only and is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of any offer to buy securities. Investment in smallcap companies is considered extremely speculative and may result in the loss of some or all of any investment made in these companies. Investors should use the information contained in this publication as a starting point for conducting additional research on the featured company in order to allow the investor to form their own opinion. OTCBB Newsletter has received twenty five thousand dollars from a third party as compensation for the preparation of this stock profile. Since we have received compensation there is an inherent conflict of interest in our s
atements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements.

with "unsubscribe de-bsd-test" in the body of the message