HIGH QUALITY SINTERED Nd-Fe-B MAGNETS

From: liu ning <szlning(at)sina.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:01:52 +0800

Dear sir,
     We are ShenZhen Suncomm corp. Which specilized in magnet. We provide
all ki
ds of magnets to diffrent countries. such as America, canada, Germeny etc.
The p
roduction reaches 2000m/TS.
     We got to know you from internet. That you are interested in magnet. We
hop
e to establish the business relation wish you please lat us know your
specifics
and requirements. About the qualities and the price of our magnet. You can
find
them from our E-mail :szln(at)cmmail.com

    Looking for ward to you early reply.

    Thanks and regards.
Fax: 86-0755-25352418
E-mail: szln(at)cmmail.com