URGENT- BUSINESS - RELATIONSHIP

From: Dr. Paul Oke <poke(at)dr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:46:10 +0100

FROM THE DESK OF: DR.PAUL OKE
PHONE: 234-80-33028184
EMAIL: nnpc.fp(at)dr.com

FAO: THE PRESIDENT/CEO

Dear Sir,

With much sincerity of purpose we make this contact with you after
satisfactory information we gathered from the Chamber of Commerce
here in Nigeria though we did not disclose the nature of the
transaction to them, believing that you will provide us a feasible
solution to job / services rendered for the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation [NNPC] by Foreign Companies. Although it might
be a surprise to you, it is my sincere pleasure to intimate you with
this confidential business proposal which will certainly benefit all
 of us involved.
I am a senior Accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation Headquarters, Lagos. I have decided with some colleagues
in the Central Bank of Nigeria [CBN] and The Federal Ministry of
Finance to contact you secretly on this business for the arrangement
of transferring the sum of U.S$12,500,000.00 [Twelve Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only] to your company or
personal account through the Central Bank of Nigeria. However,concrete
arrangement has been made to remit the fund successfullyinto your account.
This money emanated from over invoiced contract awarded to a Foreign Firm.
The contract was executed in 2000 and the exact amount has been paid the
initial executor of the project, remaining the above invoiced amount.
Being Government officials, we are prevented by the Law from
operating Foreign Bank account while still in the Government service,
hence the need for your assistance.

REMITTANCE OUTLINE:
1. IN OUR ACCOUNT: We shall secure payment approval from relevant
Offices here, for the release of the contract sum in favour of your
personal / company's account, with the information we shall
Require from you, we have already concluded arrangement to secure a
fast approval so that the fund could be transferred within a period
of 7 working days, four [4] officials will be coming over there to
stay with you before the arrival of the money into your account for
the disbursement.
2. YOUR GOOD-SELF: You are expected to furnish us with the necessary
instruments to remit the money, viz the name and address of your company,
name and address of your bank and your bank particulars for easy transfer,
most importantly, you should ensure that the minimum tax is paid [if any].
On arrival of the funds, you will be expected to advise us on investment
plans since we do not intend bringing the whole part of our share back to Nigeria.
3. TERMS AND CONDITION: For rendering these services, we have decided that 30% of
the total fund be given to you, 70% will be for us [Nigeria Group]. This transaction
is 100% risk-free; you need not to be afraid. However, it requires your maximum
cooperation, serious mutual trust, honesty and absolute confidentiality. To avoid
jeopardizing this transaction and the position of the Government functionaries involved.

Please, let me know your position through this same email:nnpc.fp(at)dr.com or call me as
soon as this gets to you. Details are reserved until we hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

DR.PAUL OKE (ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT)

with "unsubscribe de-bsd-test" in the body of the message