work from home

From: adam <work(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 08:36:18 +0200

Do you want to make money from home?
Are you tired of working for someone else?
Then welcome to the future.

http://moremoney4u.tk
Due to our overwhelming growth of nearly 1,000%
Over the last three years, we have an immediate
Need and are willing to train and develop even
Non-experienced individuals in local markets.

http://moremoney4u.tk
We are a 22-year-old Inc company, now in over 55 countries, & expanding to 30 more countries in the next 3 years.
Are you willing to grow? Are you ready to take on the
Challenges of the future? Than we want you!

Simply click on the link below for free information!
No obligation whatsoever.

http://moremoney4u.tk

To receive no future e-mails regarding this subject or any other from our company, please reply to this email and put the word 'Remove' in the subject line. We apologize for any inconveniences.

with "unsubscribe de-bsd-test" in the body of the message