Hi, its for you !

From: <prettylady(at)freemail.ru>
Date: Ρα, 10 θών 2000 15:56:32 +0400

Dear gentlemen,

Did you make up your mind to marry? There are no problems. FindYourGirl Marriage
Agency gives you an excellent chance. We have a photo bank with 1,000 girls and
women (most of whom we personaly know ) hoping to build their happy families and to
be faithful and beloved wives. They are nice and romantic, beautiful and clever.
Gentlemen, it is your turn now.
Don't loose your lucky chance.

Our address: 77/2/148 Bol.Akademicheskaya Str., Moscow 125183 Russia.
Phone: +7-095-482-4920
E-mail address: contact-person(at)nm.ru, contact(at)findyourgirl.com

P.S. (This is not spam. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to
prettylady(at)freemail.ru
with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE.)

with "unsubscribe de-bsd-test" in the body of the message