Re: Welches Linux auf 10.1-RELEASE-p5

From: Oliver Lietz <freebsd(at)oliverlietz.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 09:52:59 +0100

On Monday 18 January 2016 17:35:26 Heino Tiedemann wrote:
> Moin!
>
> Frohes neues Jahr!
>
> ich habe hier 10.1-RELEASE-p5
>
> Welches "linux" ist denn gerade dran?
>
> Ich habe hier
>
> linux_base-f10-10_9 Base set of packages needed in Linux mode for i386/amd64
> (Linux Fedora 10)
>
> Ist das noch en vogue?
>
> Das Handbuch sagt 'nimm emulators/linux_base-c6'
>
> https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/linuxemu-lbc-inst
> all.html
>

> Ach ja, ich will nur nen Flashlayer. Das ist alles :)

"Shumway is an HTML5 technology experiment that explores building a faithful
and efficient renderer for the SWF file format without native code assistance.

Shumway is community-driven and supported by Mozilla. Our goal is to create a
general-purpose, web standards-based platform for parsing and rendering SWFs.
Integration with Firefox is a possibility if the experiment proves
successful."

https://github.com/mozilla/shumway

Läuft mit Firefox 43 auf FreeBSD 10.2-RELEASE/amd64.

O.