From: Udo Erdelhoff <ue(at)>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:31:12 +0200

bin ich in irgendeiner Blacklist gelandet oder ist down?
Irgendwie scheint sich der SSH-Server nicht zu ruehren...

/s/Udo (wollte eigentlich gerade die TMs in die Release Notes packen)

A lady came up to me on the street and pointed at my leather jacket. "You know
a cow was murdered for that jacket?" she sneered. I replied in a psychotic
tone, "I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you

To Unsubscribe: send mail to