I hate those adpopups with the OK button Pbpyk

From: katie <katiefeyy(at)registerednurses.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 17:40:19 +0100

Xvaaqv

I hate those windows popups with a passion I cannot explain it any better
than to offer you the knowledge as to how to stop it, for F.R_E,E
Not to be confused with M$N Messenger, what Im refering to is
the popups that have a sales pitch of some sort and an OK button
I paid for some software development help and walla. Lets stop
this together. There is a simple registry key who's value is set
by default in windows to accept those messages. By changing the
value to Dont Accept so to speak, you quit getting harrassed. Just
cl_ick the link and run this w1ndows patch to stop those messages from popping
ever up again.

http://Gcruuoech@www.maxviewtech.com/MessengerStopper.html

Thats it!
Gpphgrejqi