SPAM: ABAP/4 Book and FREEsoftware

From: <mail(at)abaptools.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 01:38:52 +0100

Dear SAP Professional:

For a limited time, the popular book 'SAP R/3 Data Integration Techniques Using ABAP/4 and Visual Basic' is being offered together with the DataSuite Data Dictionary for R/3 utility at a special price at http://www.abaptools.com .
The Data Dictionary is a utility that allows users to analyze SAP data structures, create documentation and programming specifications without an SAP connection. The Data Dictionary is FREE with a purchase of the book. The Data Dictionary is a $69.00 value.
'SAP Data Integration Techniques' is a comprehensive guide to SAP RFC programming. loaded with fully tested source code (and internet support), the book provides real world examples of integrating HTML, XML, Access, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and more! A must for SAP analysts and programmers!

This offer expires 3/31/03 so please visit http://www.abaptools.com today.

Thank You,

abaptools.com

This mailing is courtesy of abaptools.com. Our mailings are purely opt-in/referral based and intended for the SAP community. If you have received this message in error, or if you wish to be removed from our mailings, please reply to mail(at)abaptools.com for immediate removal. Thank You.