Re: einwahl über ppptp

From: Oliver Fromme <olli(at)secnetix.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:29:12 +0200 (CEST)

Antonijo Kekic <antonijo(at)kekic.org> wrote:
> ich nutze seit einigen wochen freebsd 4.6
> wie kann ich eine internetanbindung mit ppptp herstellen
> habe nur etwas für pppoe gefunden
> ich bin bei m-net und die haben dieses protokoll

Eine rasche Suche per »make search« liefert:

/usr/ports/net/pptpclient

<DESCRIPTION>
This is a port of the "pptp-linux" PPTP client. It can establish a
PPP connection with an NT server, tunneled through a PPTP link over
the Internet. In effect, it makes the client machine behave as if
it were on the same LAN as the server.

John Polstra has created the port, including bug fixes that were
subsequently integrated in the upstream release, and a patch to
use FreeBSD's userland "ppp" package rather than "pppd" which it
was originally designed to use.

There is no manpage for this package, but you will find some
quickstart instructions and example configuration files in
"${PREFIX}/share/examples/pptpclient".
</DESCRIPTION>

> für linux (debian woody und suse 7.3) habe ich ein rpm das einwandfrei
> funktioniert

Wie schön.