Urgent Assistance Needed!!!!

From: Barrister James Peters <mesterick(at)kukamail.com>
Date: الثلاثاء, 23 يوليو 2002 23:34:05

FROM: BARRISTER JAMES PETERS
LAGOS - NIGERIA
TEL : 234-80331-59792.
EMAIL:mesterick(at)kukamail.com

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am highly compelled upon strict recommendation, to
write you this very urgent and confidential letter.

I am BARRISTER JAMES PETERSthe Lawyer to MRS.
MARIAM ABACHA the wife of the late Nigerian Head of
State General Sani Abacha who died of heart - attack
on Monday, the 8th of June, 1998.

Upon the sudden and tragic death of her husband,
General Abacha, there has been an intensive but secret

exercise by the present civilian government to
close/freeze all his bank accounts both home and
abroad as he was confirmed to have directed a certain

percentage of oil proceeds totaling over US$ 500M
(FIVE HUNDRED MILLION U. S. DOLLARS) into private bank

accounts scattered in several countries of the world;
accumulated during his 41/2 years of military rule. An

issue that was already on press before his sudden
death.

Since this exercise started few month ago, my client
who is still in confinement has been in a very serious

agony and mental stress as the entire family have
virtually lost every including landed properties and
major investments both home and aboard.

Luckily, there happens to be a special security
account which my client deposited a sum of US$6 5,
375, 000. 00 (SIXTY FIVE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND
SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND U. S DOLLARS). This fund is
lodged in a Company
Security
Account Deposits (CSAD) with a West African Sub-
Regional Bank. The fear there is that my client is one

of the directors and invariably a major shareholder in

the company, there exists a possible trace of this
fund when once they finish with the accounts/assets
principally owned by her husband, the Late Head of
State himself.

It is therefore on this note that my client have
Task fully delegated me to quickly source a
trustworthy
and reliable person/company in your country who will
Kindly help us to accommodate and safeguard this fund
into his account to save us from the calamities of the

present clamp on her husband (the ex president) bank
accounts/assets all over the world.

Note that we have concluded arrangements for the
release of the aforementioned sum to your bank account

within the shortest possible time as soon as we
concluded talks. As a result of this and other higher
levels of financial transaction, which I would want to

enter with you as made possible by the death of my
client husband, I am suggesting that we schedule a
meeting immediately.

Please endeavour to contact me immediately through my
private and confidential Email:mesterick(at)kukamail.com

whether or not this offer is acceptable to you, so as
to enable me make other alternative contacts, on the
contrary.

I await your urgent reply while believing you do
understand the confidential nature of this
transaction.

Best Regards,

BARRISTER JAMES PETERS
NB: Please include your phone and fax numbers for easy
communication.