Best Adult Websites!

From: <wendy8723(at)mail.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 01:26:58 +0600

Hi, my name is Wendy. I like to flirt and show off with my friends on my webcam. We are all just 18 and currently students. We like to get naked online because its naughty and gives us a thrill. Anyhow I don't want to get in trouble so I am not letting minors in to see us naked. If you want to see, you must click the link below and signup. Its free of charge, we just want to make sure you are 18 before showing you the link to our free webcam.

Log in from here... http://www.addictivesex.com

This emaiI is not SPAM and is compliant with all Federal laws and regulations.
Your address was taken from a large opt-in list.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E-mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Removal Instructions From Any Future Mailings Are Included Below.
This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301.
Per Section 301,Paragraph(a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.
By providing a valid "Remove" feature it can not be considered SPAM.
We make every effort to insure that the recipients of our direct marketing
are those individuals who have asked to receive additional information on
promotional offers from companies who offer internet marketing products.
Again we apologize if this message has reached you in error.
This Message Is NOT Intended For Residents Of WA, CA or VA