Re: ftp7.de.freebsd.org (TU Clausthal) woefully out of date

From: Wolfram Schneider <wosch(at)freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 14:03:32 +0100

Hi Matthias,

thanks for you note. I looked at the ftp server and the good news is
that the release directory

  http://ftp7.de.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/ISO-IMAGES/

is up-to-date.

I will contact the TU Clausthal to remove the stale directories.

-Wolfram

--
Wolfram Schneider <wosch@FreeBSD.org> http://wolfram.schneider.org