new mirror

From: Carsten Otto <otto(at)>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 20:04:05 +0200

Dear mirror admins,

we'd like to offer a new mirror for the FreeBSD project, hosted at RWTH
Aachen University in Germany.

Up to now, we downloaded 290 GByte of data. Sadly, I can't find a
complete rsync mirror which can be used to sync from. It seems the
directories "current/" and "development/" are not part of every mirror.

Please point us to a proper master mirror (with reasonable speed, of
possible) so that we can complete the download and start offering the

Basic information about the server can be found at

Best regards,

Carsten Otto           otto(at)
LuFG Informatik 2
RWTH Aachen            phone: +49 241 80-21211

To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo(at)
with "unsubscribe de-bsd-hubs" in the body of the message