I am away from email access

From: J Wunsch <joerg_wunsch(at)uriah.heep.sax.de>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:40:34 +0200 (MET DST)

Hey you,

who has just been bothered enough to write me some mail, sorry to
say, but I'm quite some miles away from home and email access. I
plan to be back here by end auf August, 2003.

Es tut mir schrecklich leid, aber ich bin im Moment ohne Mailzugriff.
Ich bin wohl Ende August 2003 wieder erreichbar.

Für sämtliche den SaxNet e. V. betreffenden Angelegenheiten, wende
Dich bitte an die Liste bugs(at)sax.de.

Any questions regarding FreeBSD should be forwarded to the
freebsd-questions(at)FreeBSD.org mailing list (or freebsd-hackers
if appropriate).

If you're selling or advertising something and sending me unsolicited
email about it, then kindly talk to your ISP about removing your
account and save myself and many other people the trouble of doing
so.

Hopefully :), your message has been recorded, and as soon as I've
been digging through the umphundred messages of accumulated eMail when
coming back, I will get back to you.

You are supposed to get this message at most once per week.

--
greetings,
Jörg