Visitor ID - New Web Marketing Tool

From: jan smith <taserv(at)address.com>
Date: 26 Oct 00 09:37:21 PDT

  V i s i t o r I D f o r y o u r w e b s i t e !

  Do you know who's been looking at your web site?

  Would you like to know their names and eMail addresses?

  Traditional website tracking devices will tell you how many visitors
  you have had or where the visitors came from - but Website Visitor ID
  will tell who has visited your site! For more information
  mailto:idwebid(at)prontomail.com?subject=Visitor_ID_Software
  or fax (509)357-4455.

  Website Visitor ID will give you the email addresses of people visiting
  your site! These are the addresses that you need - these are the people
  that are interested in you and what you have to offer!

  Add these targeted email addresses to your direct mailings to send
  visitors more information about your products and services. Use an
  OptIn Emailer to send "thank you for visiting" letters!
  You would contact them before the competition does.

  Website Visitor ID works along with your existing webpages.

  Website Visitor ID Software is a MUST for webpage administrators.
  Price: $49.95 - SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFER!!

  Take Advantage Of Our New Software Now!