[reyk@openbsd.org: Hannover BSD meetup]

From: Christian Weisgerber <naddy(at)mips.inka.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 16:01:52 +0100

----- Forwarded message from Reyk Floeter <reyk(at)openbsd.org> -----

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:02:30 +0100
From: Reyk Floeter <reyk(at)openbsd.org>
Subject: Hannover BSD meetup

Hi,

we figured out that there are more BSD people in the Hannover area,
Germany, which seems to be a good reason to meet and get beer.

We're not quite a user group, but let's give it a try. We're a few
developers and users, mostly from OpenBSD but the other ones are
welcome.

We don't have a mailing list; just contact me directly or poke me on
twitter (@reykfloeter).

Save the date: Thursday, February 19th, 19:30 at "GiG Linden".

Thanks,
Reyk

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          naddy(at)mips.inka.de